Free Logo Designer
This service is completely free, however, see why you should be having a custom logo designed below. This is the Beta Version and based on feedback, it can always be improved – Have fun!
How to get started
- Icon: Your logo image (may not show on some mobiles – use a computer if this is an issue)
- Slider (Blue Dot): Slide this left to right to choose your ideal logo size
- Icon Colour: Colour of icon
- Icon Effects: You can choose whether to have your logo aligned to the left of above your text by clicking on “Style” under “Icon Effects”. We like to have logos aligned left when adding logos to websites or banners and having the logo above the text when using them on Letterheads, Business Cards and Social Media Profile Pictures.
- Main Text: Your Main logo text
- Main Colour: The colour of your Main Text
- Main Font: The font of your Main Text
- Offset: Shadow on Main Text and Icon
- Accent Text: Secondary text after your Main Text
- Accent Colour: Secondary text colour
- Accent Font: Secondary Text Font
- Accent Effects: i) Compliment Colour=Match Main Text colour ii) Toggle Shapes=Secondary Text Background
- Favicon & Logo: A favicon is what we use for website’s icons however this can be used as a social media logo. Click on “Download” and you’ll get your design in a .PNG format. PNG’s are images with transparent backgrounds that you can place over any background
Now that we’ve got that out the way… The floor’s yours!
*Mockups are for display purposes only*
Why you should probably get a personalised logo
*Logos we’ve designed*
“What if I really don’t even need a custom logo at all?” you hear a little voice whisper in the back of your mind.
Don’t listen to this voice, it’s leading you in the wrong direction… You’ve spent countless late nights and early mornings working on your business. Why should you settle for anything less than extraordinary? Don’t do your business the injustice. Having a uniquely identifiable logo is crucial to how your brand is perceived by your customers and set’s you apart from your competitors.
Let’s have a look at how personalized logos help you…
- Uniquely designed logos grab attention
- They make strong first impressions and command authority
- They’re your brand identity and convey your look and feel
- People will remember it
- It separates you from the competition
- They create a sense of loyalty. When was the last time you trusted a company with a logo made on Microsoft Paint?
- Your customers will expect it
And, on one last note
Your logo is the primary element that your customers will look for when they see any advertising from your company. Your logo should be the front and center of all your marketing materials such as social media ads, OOH billboards, business cards, flyers, marketing emails, etc.
If you don’t have a personalized logo (and one that stands out), then you are missing an opportunity to form an emotional bond with customers and allow them to recognize your brand.
Ready to up your game? Find out how we’re helping brands both locally and internationally get one up on their competitors.
Fill out the contact form below